2013年10月20日 星期日

Someone Like You - Dina Carroll


很喜歡電影BJ單身日記(Bridget Jones's Diary)的一首歌Someone Like You, 希望我也能找到我的達西先生, 達西先生你是否也在找尋我呢? ......





Lyrics

I've been searching a long time For someone exactly like you
I've been travelling all around the world Waiting for you to come through
[chorus]
Someone like you Makes it all worthwhile Someone like you
Keeps me satisfied Someone exactly like you
I've been doing some soul searching To find out where you're at
I've been up and down the highway In all kinds of foreign lands
[chorus]
I've been all around the world Marching to the beat of a different drum
But just lately I have realised The best is yet to come

沒有留言:

張貼留言

懸念 (一韻箭詩)

 安大人令我試寫一首「一韻箭詩」,想了兩晚上,總算完成了,與諸君分享之。 《 懸念》 by 若隱    2017.06.08 上傳FB 籤  詩篇  眉心間  愁染花鈿  鏡中憔悴顏  心繫陌君盼見  奈何真情不能言  吟詩賦詞寄語蒼天  何時夢裡把情牽  長夜漫漫難眠  相思苦...