2013年9月1日 星期日

English homework - English thank you letter

4 October 2010
Dear Arleen,
Thank you very much for the lovely necklace that you sent to 
me as a birthday gift. It is beautiful and meaningful to me. 
I will treasure it forever.
We had a sweet and romantic birthday dinner in the 
restaurant. He bought flowers and prepared a special gift. 
That is a small jigsaw puzzle using my picture as the model. 
I really love it. Now I need to think what gift I can give 
him as a fabulous surprise.
Recently we have heavy rain, a typhoon and an earthquake in 
Taiwan . We are fine and don’t worry about us. We pray to God 
for all the good things.
Thank you again for the present, we miss you all. Happy 
Halloween!
Love and care
Jess

沒有留言:

張貼留言

懸念 (一韻箭詩)

 安大人令我試寫一首「一韻箭詩」,想了兩晚上,總算完成了,與諸君分享之。 《 懸念》 by 若隱    2017.06.08 上傳FB 籤  詩篇  眉心間  愁染花鈿  鏡中憔悴顏  心繫陌君盼見  奈何真情不能言  吟詩賦詞寄語蒼天  何時夢裡把情牽  長夜漫漫難眠  相思苦...